Who is She?

It was mid-December, almost a week after my campus started. The path we walk, the life we live, the choices we make, and the gifts they offer – all seem unknown. Even now, I'm unsure if I choose this life or life choose me. It always gives us something, sometimes what we desire, sometimes what we do not, and sometimes a blend of both.

I was wandering aimlessly, unsure of my destination. Perhaps life knew more than I did. Why I walked, why I did anything, remained a mystery – the life force guiding me, it seemed. I was adrift, just doing what others did, following their suggestions as I tried to adjust to this new and unknown place, "Earth." Why was I here? What was my purpose? These questions echoed unanswered.

Passing through BEST Park near the library, my mind drifted as usual. Though I don't recall the specifics, it was preoccupied with something at that moment. Yet, amidst the wandering thoughts, a sense of happiness bloomed within me, a contentment with life and its offerings. A peaceful calm washed over me.

Everyone always busy, doing something. We were all newcomers, first-semester students finding our way. It seemed everyone around me, Robert included, was engrossed in their own tasks. I, however, was alone, as I often was. I don't know why, but I had no close friends, none I could truly confide in. My family's unwavering trust was my lifeline, reminding me that someone out there understood and believed in me.
In BEST Park, a group of students were deeply engrossed in conversation. As my gaze swept over them, it met a girl's – she sat in the center, clad in the campus uniform. Instantly, our eyes locked, transporting us to a new world, one contained solely within them. It was a feeling unknown to me, as if something familiar stirred within her gaze. Though I didn't know her, her eyes held a sense of recognition. In those depths, a hidden beauty unfolded, unlike anything I'd ever witnessed. Pleasure, a peaceful one unlike the world around me, bloomed within me. Her eyes spoke, yet the language remained an enigma to my mind. Her face, too, exuded a beauty that resonated with a memory, an image etched within me. I searched for a match, but none surfaced. Then, the question whispered through my mind, "Who is She?

#AI used for few correction

Comments

Popular Posts