Who is She?

Who is She?

I was sitting on the bed and writing on the 
table. Someone knocked the door. 
I said, “It is open, push it 
She was there. 
I continued to read. She came inside and 
drank water directly from kittle not even 
pouring on glass
She always do that and I like it most. 
She came very near to me and she asked 
mewhat r u doing?” looking at 
my copy, I was writing. 
I was solving some problem of Power 
electronics. I kept silent. 
She then hit me slowly on my head with her 
hand saying  heyy. 
Her voice is so beautiful that whenever 
she says something it triggers my heart. 
I replied to her “yaaa I’m listening, say 
She smiled. 
God! What is there in her smile? Why it attracts 
me so badly toward her? 
My heart wanted to look at her face so deeply
until its desire get completed. But I was looking
 at the book constantly so that she continue to
talk with me and stay longer than she came for. 
She kept silent for a whileAfter a while
she said, “want to drink tea?”  
I said, “Sure 
She then left the room. My heart felt as if 
half of my body is leaving me. 
I said “heyy, where r u going?” 
She said, “Just a minute 
My heart felt some relief. 
After a couple of minute, she appeared with 
packet of milk. 
She started to prepare tea. 
She came near, just aside of me, with a 
cup full of tea, only one.  
She started to drink. I said “where is for me?” 
She replied, “Want to drink?” in a sweet 
voice, I like most of her and smile in her face. 
I said, “Please @she, don’t bother me.”  
She took a sip from the cup and gave it to me.
I smiled and took a sip from same 
cup and put it back on the table. 
The taste of that tea was different.There was 
something different than usual. There must 
have been her love added. 
I said, “You didn’t prepare for yourself?” 
She took the same cup from the table and 
said, This is for me”. 
She always smile when she speak, as if, a very 
beautiful smile is naturally attached to her lip.
We finished tea from same cup.
 My mobile started to beep. It was 
5:30. I smiled and started to think 
about the same wonderful dream.
Again the same question popped 
on my mind - "Who is She?"

(Taken from the novel of dreams- 
"Who is She?  by Ramesh Adhikari")

Comments

Popular Posts